We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our clients and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described. This document describes how we collect, hold and process your personal data. It also explains your rights relating to your personal data.
1. Information About Us
We are BJ Sports Ltd registered in England Company No. 08798648
Registered address: R S Hall & Co, Chartered Accountants, Dragon’s Lair, 27 Belle Meade Close,Woodgate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO203YD.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1243 532511
2. What Personal Data Do We Collect, And When?
We collect personal data when you submit a form on our website, when we meet in person, when you email us and/or when you telephone us. We may ask you for some or all of the following:
- Your Name
- The Children s names attending our courses.
- The children s ages.
- Any medical issues that may affect the children partaking in swimming or racket sports.
- Your consent to the use of the above information by our teachers.
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Payment information
3. How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
Under the GDPR we must always have a lawful basis for using your personal data. This lawful basis may be because the data is necessary for performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. We will use your data for the following purposes:
- To respond to any enquiries you submit either in person, via email, telephone or a form on our website.
- To supply our services. Your personal details are required for us to enter into a contract with you.
4. For How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
The length of time we keep your personal data will vary depending on the purpose for which it was collected:
- Where you have contacted us but not entered into a contract with us, your data will be kept for 6 months after the last date of contact.
- Where you have entered into a contract with us, your data will be kept for 6 months after the termination of the contract or 1 years after the last date of contact, whichever is later.
5. How and Where Do We Store or Transfer Your Personal Data?
We store your data on our server in the UK.
Any printed paperwork containing personal data will be stored securely in our offices.
6. Do We Share Your Personal Data?
We will not share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes. We may share your data in the following ways:
- With payment service providers to process your payment and to prevent fraud
- With our cloud storage providers when storing and backing up our data
- With our accountants and lawyers where there is a legitimate business requirement to do so
We may also share your details if legally compelled to do so by a regulator or lawful authority.
7. How Can You Access Your Personal Data?
You can contact us to request details and a copy of any personal data we hold. This is called a “subject access request”. You can do this using the contact details below.
There is normally no charge for a subject access request, though if your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive” (such as making repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administration costs.
8. How Can You Contact Us?
If you have any questions about how we collect, use, or store your personal data please contact us using any of the following details:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1243 532511 Mobile 07732343555
Post: Hereford Barn Drayton Lane, Chichester, West Sussex. PO202GL